Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rides for the week of 7/25/2011-7/31/2011

Today (7/26/2011) we will start at 17:30 from Panera Bread in Wilmette and go to Ft. Sheridan. We will do 5 hill intervals in the ravine, then go back to Panera.

Thursday there will be the usual 17:30 Higher Gear Store ride from their store in Wilmette to Ft. Sheridan. I am on call that day, so I will not be able to do it. Martin, Gary and Cons will be there.

Saturday we will do a ride at 07:00 from Panera Bread in Wilmette. We can practice double rotating paceline on Waukegan road and back.

Sunday we are going to do another Sub-5 Century Course ride at 08:00 from the High School in Hampshire, IL. The plan is to do two loops (67 miles) with an optional third loop if we feel like it.

Felix

1 comment:

  1. I think a ride with my spouse on Saturday seems like a good idea so that I have fresh legs just in case I have to pull you guys up the hill on the third lap (if we do a third lap on Sunday)

    ReplyDelete